2.19.2007

Some Conclusions


So some of you know that this weekend I spent in East Lansing with my significant other. We like to every once and a great while go and stay somewhere and just spend a lot of time together as we do not get to do this very often, this weekend we had a very good life discussion over dinner, let me review what we learned.

1. I do not want to live in Michigan, She is not opposed to it.

2. She does not want to live in California, I am not opposed to it.

3. There are a couple other states that she would live, I will live just about any where.

4. Except Texas....I do not like the horns on the front of the trucks.

5. I can be a stay at home dad if I can bring in income (yes we really talk about this).

Overall we had a great weekend and came to some great ideas for when I win the lottery...on top of owning my own camp, building a bar with kessel and romo, I will also be the owner of a place like Gone Wired Cafe in Lansing we went there Sunday afternoon and it is by far the coolest coffee shop ever, it is like Common Grounds times 10 (for those of you who remember.)

The weekend was good though I enjoyed the time we spent together and it helped to talk through some stuff that we just hadn't talked about for a while. But I still don't want to live in Texas.

No comments: