2.09.2007

Fricken Hilarious


Okay before you jump all over my case for that title followed by this photo hear me out. First off I want to know how many faffarazi points you would get for Anna Nicole's Death? Number two you have to check out www.annanicolesmithdies.com

Go ahead click on it, it is an online memorial where people leave comments to warm the heart such as dynohmike writes, and I quote "Will those titties fit through the pearly gates? Probably not... to hell you go!"

You know that you want to look go ahead.

4 comments:

MLA said...

I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking this event is rather jocular.

Seriously, I always thought she'd be one of those stupid people who live to an obnoxiously old age. Sort of like a Liz Taylor. Apparently not.

MLA said...

PS- the fact that the site plays "All By Myself" is a nice touch.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I'm done, sorry.

Erk said...

Well I'm glad you enjoyed that page, I hope I didn't offend to many...oh well

Anonymous said...

Is it bad that the first thing that I though when I heard that she died was, "Man, she was on my celebrity fantasy team! I wonder how many points that would have gotten me?" I know, I'm a horrible person.