2.12.2007

Mr. Dead Animal Hat


Davey Crockett
Originally uploaded by Bill Clemente.
Tonight at the gas station I was very upset I didnt' have my camera because I would have stopped this couple and asked them for a picture of them. The couple had been married 41 years and they truely impressed me they were still laughing with eachother, not at eachother really with eachother. You see Mr. Dead Animal Hat need a propane tank filled and I complide. As Mrs. Dead Animal Hat went into pay and could not find her wallet, now this did not upset her she just called the last place she was and asked if they had it, they did not. So Mr. D.A.H. started looking through her purse and well long story short found it. Now they laughed and it was alright, the comment I will never forget though is as the walked out, the Mrs. said something to the affects of how he had drove her nuts for 41 years and he replied with, "You've got a whole lot more coming to you, you sent my ass to Vietnam."

She replied with, "You better watch it or I'll send your ass to Iraq."

The laughed and left in their creepy ass van.

This may not have seen like much to you but I saw a lot in those two, they had a certain bond most couples don't have, through 41 years they laughed together, 41 years....and I could hear no anger no disgrunteled comments....just love.

I admire that couple so one day, years from now, I'm going to buy a dead animal and wear it on my head.

No comments: