1.15.2007

With Every Ending Comes a New Beggining.

Well here it is, the start of a new era. I have created another blog.

Chances are the thought me having another blog just passed through your mind and you were thinking something along the lines of...oh man this is trouble. I assure you though that I have learned my lesson. I am not here to start a revolution of sorts, slander any overweight individuals or commit treason of any sort. I decided that everything deserves a second chance even my blogging career (hey this could turn into a career.)

I realize that my thoughts are much more clear when I write them out, so I plan to do that, this is more therapy for me than anything. You see right now I spend a lot of time working and just as much time living with my parents. Work is one story of my life you will soon hear and living with my parents....oh boy that' s a whole new can of worms. But who can argue with free food?

So here it is, The Second Time Around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.