1.28.2007

Pick up and Go

Why can some people just pic up and go and others can't? Which person am I?

My whole life has really been spent in Fenton, now this I don't think is a bad thing but I just don't enjoy it anymore. I know where everything is, I know the people who work there, and chances are I have sold cigarettes to the majority of peple in the business. I am constantly running into people I went to high school with and I'm constantly dissapointed.

I don't see much happening for me here. I love my job with the photography studio but I just don't think that living where I grew up is for me...and I haven't seen anything.

I have seen only a few places outside of Michigan and about the same amount inside of Michigan and none of them for more than about a week at a time.

So it's time to step out of my bubble so I'm taking submissions for where I should move....any ideas?

6 comments:

MLA said...

Two things:

1. Get out of my head.
2. Turkmenistan.

-Mentee-

Anonymous said...

hmm, somewhere warm.

I suggest North Carolina. At least, that's where I'm headed after college. But only for two years.

Erk said...

1. I'm not in your head
2. that's funny you mention NC, I just applied for a job there last night...random I know

Charles D. Leibrand said...

Iowa, it's as close to heaven as you will ever reach.

Anonymous said...

I would recommend not moving to Tucson....but you can always come and visit!! :)

Erk said...

Iowa huh?? that's a new one