1.25.2007

This is What I Do.


I'm coming to a fairly quick realization to what my life has become lately, and I'm pretty up in the air about whether I'm enjoying it or not.

Every night or nearly every night I work at the gas station, I sell cigarettes to the same people in just about the same order as the night before. Sure you get the occasional wierdo...well they are all weird some just take the cake though, and that is the excitement for the night. Then I come home call my significant other and retire to my dreams.

The following morning I can not even call a morning because I haven't gotten out of bed before 11am in the last four to five days. I then turn on my laptop and enjoy the bliss of the internet, I read the same sites, look at the same photography webpage and that's that, I shower I eat and it's back to the gas station.

Sure every once and a while there is a photography job mixed in there and those will pick up pretty soon here but right now I'm pretty much a lazy bum...and I'm loving it. I don't think that I would trade this week of laziness for the world, sometimes life can be so stressful that you don't know if you want to wake up the next day and deal with it. I have not experianced this since the beggining of October, and if you know me you know why that is.

So I'm doing okay....I just need a hobby. Tommorow I start running again...okay a slow jog. Pictures to prove it as well.

1 comment:

amk said...

Thursdays are the days that i just want to be dead to the world. I work from 9-12, class uptown from 1-2:15, back home at 3, class from 4:15-9:30, and then out to the bar, and home around 3. What I wouldn't give to sleep in until 11. Ugh.