4.02.2008

Random Events At Exit 80

Tonight was a very random night at the gas station so here are some of the highlights.

-Lady and daughter come in and ask if we take food stamps we do not but they start to grocery shop anyways. Come to find out the debit card they have is no good we run in about 8 billion times still no good. I felt bad but did not have the money myself to pay for their stuff.

-Very loud man (mentally ill loud) comes in with his son, (they walked to the station) and spends his last dollar on smokers choice menthols. He was actually 10 cents short I took care of that one.

-I gave very loud man's son a hand full of free bubble gum. The kid won't talk for days now I think he tried to chew it all at once.

-Teenager comes in a asks for zig zags so I tell him how much, he doesn't have enough has to go out to the car to get more change. I let him. then I ask him for id when he comes back. Says he never took drivers training, I explain to him the concept of state id cards and refuse to sell to him. he leaves.....drives away in car. Worst part about this ...to much mud on the plate for me to call the cops on him.

-We go to clean the mens bathroom and there is a little dime bag in the toilet...empty. Find a bud of weed next to the toilet. Who rolls their doobies in a gas station bathroom??

That is all.

2 comments:

jamie j said...

a lot of action in a little town.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I'm going to quit teaching and come work at the gas station. It sounds so much more entertaining.

Sign me up for the midnight shift as I imagine the people are fewer but the stories are better!

Raab the Elder