1.07.2009

6 Months til July

I know that July is a long way's away but I am getting excited for our trip home to see friends attend what is going to be an amazing wedding and see some family along the way.

So last night I looked for some plane tickets which were pretty up there in price. So Kel threw the idea at me of driving back. And I think that's what were going to do, it's not really that long with the two of us driving and we would be able to bring both the dogs.

We figured it out very quickly that driving would save us any where from $800-$900 on this trip home. Seems logical to me.

I will begin taking orders for Colorado beers in June.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whose wedding?

Erk said...

Some guy I had a thing with for a couple summers....


Shouldn't you be teaching at this hour?

jamie j said...

i am so glad someone has confidence in the fact that there will be a good wedding this july...