12.21.2008

Maury XMas

So I have been really bad about updating lately but with the holiday's coming up we have been pretty busy in the portrait world.....who would have known.

Thankfully it is slowing down a bit. I am looking forward to Christmas and kind of not. It is going to be really different this year as it will be a first for Kellie and I being away from home.

But we do have some plans we are going to hang out at home in the morning then we are going to see Marley and Me and then we are going to spend the evening with some friends, order some chinese and have some holiday drinks.

So it should be a good time. I am really looking forward to giving kellie the gifts that I have gotten her.

Well I have tommorow off and no promises but I think I might go for a long hike maybe take some pics of the snow on the mountains since there is none down here in the Springs.

E

2 comments:

Kal El said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.