1.31.2009

Bar Singing.

Last night we went out for a night of karaoke at a local bar called Thunder and Buttons. It was a pretty good time I sang one song and it was pretty fun. I would have been encouraged to sing more but the guy running the show was a pretty big jerk off.

He calls himself "Crazy Tony" now I will give him the fact he has a great set up nice sound equipment and he runs a nice show. But unless your an attractive female or a guy that he personally knows he just does not give you the time of day or respect to be on the stage. It was kind of frustrating but good company made up for the old creeper running the show.

Been at work a lot lately, actually no more than any other week it just feels like it because it's so slow. I can't stand being at the studio by myself. I am very used to working around others and running a solo business I really don't think is for me. I need the human interaction.

I did get the jeep yesterday and I'm loving it already, I will post a pic when I get a chance to take one in the day light. I'm looking forward to a good drive on some of my time off this week head up the mountain a bit.

If you can't tell I am attempting to keep this a bit more updated. Comments are encouraging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please keep it up, I love to hear what you're all up to!
Mommy Veg x