8.05.2008

Interview.


Today was the first day of the rest of my life.

That's pretty philosophical huh?

I had an interview today with Lifetouch Phototography. It went really well and I am very confident about the outcome.

If I got this job I would be moving to Colorado, just as planned and I would be running a store that is very profitable...which in turn could help me to profit. So things are looking up.

I have to give credit to all that I have learned over the years through camps though, while it was a business type interview I found myself referencing a lot that I had learned while interviewing at camp. I talked about how I enjoy what I do and that's what makes me successful. I feel like this really helped. I let him know who I am and why I do what I do..

So now is the waiting game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. More importantly...when can I visit and help you cause chaos in the mountains of Colorado?!!

Good luck and let me know how it turns out.

*RTE

Ruined the Jeep lately? : )

jamie j said...

colorado...thats so awesome!! great job! i hope you get it!! and then i hope romo and i can move out there too...heeheehee