8.09.2008

Cleaning it out.

I have started the process of cleaning out my room. This is shaping up to be very difficult, in addition to packing I have a lot of choices to make as to what parts of my life now go into a trash bag and what I keep.

See the problem is I tend to keep a lot of shit, a lot of shit I don't need.

One interesting find I did have today was a coffee mug, this mug came from Camp Copneconic. Yep I took a mug call the cops. It was one of our brown mugs for coffee that never held enough you know what I'm talking about.

Now on this mug I wrote Camp '04 as well as a quote and I feel that 4 years later this quote sums up just about everything that I have dealt with.

And it Says....

"If I could I would do all of this again, Travel back in time to where we began."

Summer of '04 where we began, where life started, and I grew into the adult I am today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too possess a mug. However, mine is a different model; no quote included.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a brown mug that didn't hold enough. However, I do have 2 tan jugs that can be held.

RTE