8.19.2008

I have a home. Chloe needs one.


Well it is official now I have a home in Colorado Springs.

Yesterday Kellie and I put a security deposit down on a 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment on the north end of town (the better end apparently). It's a really nice place brand new carpet, counters, wood burning fireplace, and best of all full size washer and dryer!

I am moving in at the end of the month and Kel should be shortly afterwards.

Now for why you are looking at a picture of my gecko... the apartments do not take reptiles or exotics and we have already talked them into taking a leader dog puppy on top of our two animals so I need a home for my dear gecko.

She is very easy to take care of some crickets a couple times a week, she uses the same corner of the tank as her bathroom all the time so clean up is easy. And she's way cool.

Someone adopt her please. I hate to leave her but this is a better way of doing things, we already have to hide a ball python in the place.

We are also looking for a home for Herb the Sulcata Tortoise...he gets big though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should tell evan jorgensen about all these pets in need of homes. he's a softie, and loves his bearded dragon.