3.03.2008

Dinner


0228081907.jpg
Originally uploaded by erkphoto1.
With so much grease how could this not be good for you?

This is what I ate for dinner the other night and it was great, and this is also the reason I have been drinking so much vitamin water. My lack of any nutritional value in my diet.

I am taking dance lessons again in linden that is good fun, and should put me into a bit of a better shape.

I support the change in layout on the Artichoke it looks good and the poll is a lot of fun especially when it pokes fun of kit.

Kit....eat 100 Chicken nuggets now.

Mariah....well done on the blog, pink...well that's alright.

Kit...where's your blog?

3 comments:

Charles D. Leibrand said...

What the hell is that?

It took me three years of lurking to start a blog.

Cut Kit some slack, his butler is busy.

cdl

Erk said...

That is a stromboli, and I expect a little more out of kit...and he doesn't need a butler to eat chicken nuggets for him.

Lisa said...

Is that stromboli from Sams??? They have the best stromboli.

I'm curious what kind of dance lessons you're taking and where?