11.08.2007

Up and Running

Due to the recent event that my Dad decided to run a 5k next month, I have picked up running again. I decided that if the old man can do it so can I, and lets face it I need to get into shape anyways..well I am a shape now but it's kind of round.

So I joined a gym. It's actually great I never thought I would like a gym but this one is called anytime fitness. Because you can go anytime, the door has a little electronic lock and I have a thing that you wave in front of it and poof! the door unlocks. anytime of the day or night, so I can go in and work out and not have to be bothered after work..or before.

Best part, my wonderful mother is paying for it for my birthday! and it's cheaper if she added me to her contract.

So here's to being healthy and buff..not yet but I'll get there.

I'm not giving up beer though.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Tell me what you think of it - I've considered joining that place too.

Maybe your mum can add me to her contract :)

Anonymous said...

oh no. Linda Kelly would not be happy. She would love to see your bright, smiling faces at Fenton Fitness.

Matt said...

Well, if you're talking to me - how much does it cost to go there? And what are the friend-of-a-daughter rates?