11.15.2007

I'm a lot smarter than her.

So back in the day, our neighbor, really really didn't like my dog. The other day her dog was in our lawn so I played her game and I called animal control to issue her a warning. The Klyde wrote her the following letter.



Dear Renter Lady with The White Dog,

When I see you out in your lawn it makes me sad. You seem like you would be a lot of fun to play with, but you try to be angry all the time. Your best friend never gets to chase a ball or race you up and down the lawn. I don’t understand the game you play with the broomsticks and golf clubs, but I don’t like it.

You called some man in a uniform because I wanted to play and you didn’t, that wasn’t very nice either. I can be a nice guy you just have to give me a chance, you never gave me a chance. So now when I go out without my owner I have to be on a long rope and I get stuck on stuff, it’s not very fun.

What makes me the saddest is this morning you woke me up with your yelling, I look out the window and I see your dog running free in my yard. This doesn’t bother me, I just wish I could do the same. Why do you try to make me sad?


Woofly Yours,

Klyde

1 comment: