4.10.2009

Biking, Climbing and Work



For the 3rd time this week I'm getting ready to go for a bike ride. I am really starting to enjoy biking, and I am become less and less scared of going fast and falling off a cliff!

I have been biking a part of Palmer Park over by our apartment that is pretty fun it's about a 1.5mile trail downhill from where I start, the climb back up to the car is not nearly as fun though!

Today I think I may take a bit longer of a ride see if I can't get lost in the park...which is not very hard to do.

Sunday I am going climbing with Dan as I finally have all of the equipment I need as in shoes, harness, helmet, chalk bag and chalk. We are going to top rope climb though I am a bit more interested in bouldering so I need to find someone to try that out with as well.

Work has been stressing me way out this week and I need to get back on the ball with it, I'm not sure that corporate america is for me though....we'll see how that turns out. Part of me says suck it up it's a job and a good paying one but the other part of me wants to be happy all the time with what I am doing.

Off to bike I suppose....oh yeah the picture is the bike that I have except mine is red and white.

No comments: