4.03.2009

10 Things

I have been feeling a certain responsibility to update since very few of us have been doing so lately.

So here's the rundown of what's going on in Colorado.

1. The mountains are still very cold, which dissapoints me because I really want to start camping soon. yes I could just tough it out but why freeze my ass off?

2. I talked with Lin the other day and it made me very happy to speak with her and find out that she is planning a visit on her way back to Michigan for the summer...This is very exciting to me and I can not wait.

3. It's suppose to snow again tonight like crazy....what happened to the 70 degree weather we had in Feb.?

4. I don't understand why I am using numbers for this list but I will continue to do so until I run out of things to tell you.

5. Chauncey (the leaderdog puppy we have) is getting pretty big, he is a fun guy, no so bright sometimes but very fun.

6. Kellie and I are planning a trip to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner tonight..mmm mmm

7. Work is ...well it's work, there are many days that I wish I could work outside again all day.

8. When I win the powerball I will have a job for each and everyone of you, but don't worry you will be well paid and appreciated.

9. Sometimes I wish I could just live in the mountains like "Into the Wild" style...without dying

10. When placed into warm milk, raisins re-plump into grapes. (try it)

2 comments:

Thomas Clark said...

If you win the Powerball, I'll be the first to get out there.

No joke.

Kal El said...

I'll be road tripping with Steve.

No Joke.

And I just might try the raisin thing, it sounds awesome.