8.14.2007

I have to say that I have enjoyed the fact that I do not have to go into work until 3pm today. Don't get me wrong I love working at camps and I love waking up in the morning knowing that it's going to be a long day of playing to get paid. But there is just something so enjoyable about not having to set an alarm waking up to have time to do what you need to get done before heading off for work.

On another note yesterday was my first day back at the gas station and it was pretty fun, compared to working with at risk youth it was a breeze. My mom actually stopped me to say that she was glad I was having fun...it was purely sarcasm on her part. I just assume that they forgot what fun was at the station while I was gone . There are so many complaints about other staff and things not getting done. When you work at camps I feel like you get a work ethic that is second to none instilled in your mind. Working at camp is not like having just one job but about ten all at the same time, you learn to manage your time and multi task.

Being back in Fenton has it's ups and downs but so far so good, if anyone wants to come see me and play on the lake at my parents before school starts and the weather turns let me know.

No comments: