3.02.2007

Just Forget

My last 48 hours have been very interesting too me. I spent a good majority of them sleeping or working but none the less they were interesting. In those hours I spent 16 of them at the gas station working with Kessel. The first day of this I was not enjoying myself and really could not pin why. I figured it out the next day after my unemployment hearing...that situation was making me very frustrated and easily irratable for the last two days.

When I left the courtroom I had a sense of calm, a sense of accomplishment. Part of me went there to prove a point and to make a certain some one look like an idiot and well that was accomplished the other part of me had another reason. To just forget.

I just want to forget now. I do not want to forget the people that I spent my time with at the camp I will never forget that. I do not want to forget the accomplishments of the youth, or for that matter the staff. I certainly do not want to forget all that I learned about myself. I just want to forget why I left...and let it go. If I continue to get myself all worked up over this I will push away the people who are closest to me and that is not what I want. I am grateful for the time I spent there but it's time to move on.

A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I'm ready to fly again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quick favor...

Can you post that picture of Romo is his nerd sandals again?

I need a good laugh.

Thanks.

Your Fellow Jeep-er,
Raab the Elder