10.10.2007

The Witch Next Door

Next door to my parents lives a witch, this witch in fact hates my dog Klyde. She on numerous ocassions has gotten very upset by Klyde's arrival in her lawn to bark at her dogs. She claims one of her dogs was bit and that she has a photo of it...she also claims to have video of Klyde barking at her back door.

She has tried to poke Klyde with a broom handle. I think that pisses him off.

This has all led her to the fact that she will call animal control blah blah blah

So today she left a very poorly written letter on my Mother's car about the situation, and did not even sign it.

No name or phone number just nothing.

When you write an angry letter to your neighbors, sign the damn thing so I at least can know what the bitches name is when I tell her to go fuck herself.

Sorry for the anger...

No comments: