9.10.2007

Picture Day


Vinatge School Photo
Originally uploaded by Tobyotter.
I vividly remember a certain picture day from my childhood, and now that I take school photo's I laugh about it every time I pick up the camera.

I was in elementary school and well I was pretty much awesome. Now to my mothers dismay I wore a collared shirt on this picture day, and I wanted nothing more than to pop that collar. She told me over and over again to put the collar down until she proceeded to do it for me.

I popped my collar that day for my picture....I showed her.

And I looked like a douche bag.




that picture isn't me.....I can't find the popped collar picture...not to mention no scanner.

2 comments:

Thomas Clark said...

My mom dressed me for "Clash Day", a spirit day she thought was happening where everyone dressed crazy like.


It was class picture day. Not Clash Day.


Needless to say, I had a good picture, but my sister, who had more hair to work with, had a shocking one.

Ms. G said...

In fourth grade, I got punched in the eye. It was picture day. One eye is smaller than the other.


I brought it in to show my class. It's hanging behind my desk.